When it is no longer an option for your loved one to live alone, look to Bailey Manor. At each of our four locations, you will find the warm, family atmosphere you’ve been looking for—where caregivers feel like family and life is cheerful and upbeat. When they move into Bailey Manor, you can finally relax, knowing that they are in a safe place specifically and thoughtfully designed for people with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Daily activities and needs are no longer a source of anxiety for them—or for you. Whether your loved one requires full or part time care, Bailey Manor is here to meet your needs.
Our team consists of licensed nurses, RCAs, social workers, dieticians and support personnel. We conduct mandatory, monthly continuing education training for our entire staff. Everyone is CPR trained, and we are a drug-free workplace.
Bailey Manor offers long term care that includes personal hygiene care, medication management, incontinence care, hydration management, activities, laundry service, housekeeping and homecooked meals.
As a facility that is purpose built to serve individuals with memory care needs, we offer specialized care that’s designed to meet their needs. And no matter what we’re doing, we always provide it with the dignity and love that each of our residents deserves.
- 24 hour care by licensed staff
- In-house nurse 24/7
- Complete medication management
- Physical & mental exercises as part of the daily routine
- Physical & occupational therapy services provided by home health partners
- Assistance with personal care/hygiene
- Emotional & mental health support
- Hydration program
At Bailey Manor, we understand that caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is a full-time commitment. When you need short term relief, you can turn to Bailey Manor’s Respite Care program. Whether you need your love one looked after for a weekend or a week or more, Bailey Manor is happy to provide relief to dedicated caregivers.
Whether caregivers need to work or enjoy some much needed personal time, Bailey Manor’s Adult Day Care is the perfect solution. Rest assured that your loved one is in a secure environment where they can socialize, enjoy structured programs and eat delicious meals.
Each of our communities was designed with a great deal of thought and planning to meet the specialized needs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents, making their lives safer, less stressful and more meaningful. Why did we design our communities this way? Because unlike most assisted living facilities, we only cater to people with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Along with excellent care, we want to ensure that each of our residents is comfortable and has access to everything they require.
We provide the following amenities:
- Individual resident rooms with specialized safety features
- Ability to decorate your room with your own furniture
- Private bath with built-in shower seat, double grab bars and raised vanities
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Daily laundry service
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- 24 hour visitation
- A large living room where residents can relax, socialize and visit with guests
- Fully-enclosed and secure courtyard, paths, raised garden area and covered patio