The Gardens of Madison's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.
At Gardens of Madison, our residents enjoy a full lifestyle. Our assisted living community is designed to help residents maintain as much independence as possible, while offering comfortable living accommodations and assistance from a friendly staff. You can have the comforts and privacy of your own home with the security of 24-hour assistance.
As people age, many experience increasing difficulty with the activities of daily living they once took for granted. Eating, dressing, housekeeping chores, laundry and yard work can all become more challenging. The goal of assisted living is to provide a residential lifestyle with personalized supportive services. At Gardens of Madison we encourage independence while offering a variety of amenities, services, social activities and care. We help seniors enjoy a full life in a friendly, caring environment.
When trying to decide if assisted living is the best choice for you or a loved one, our short-term stay option offers the opportunity to experience life at Gardens of Madison for a period of one to four weeks. We provide a healthy living environment ideal for making new friendships, pursuing interests and discovering new things. We offer 24-hour personal assistance, nutritious meals, social activities and flexible short term private accommodations.
A short term stay is the perfect solution following a surgery or illness when extra recovery time is needed before returning home, or when a primary caregiver needs to take time away.
- Nurture the Spirit of our Residents | Care for the whole mind, body and spirit
- Personalized Care | Provide one-on-one attention to maintain a sense of dignity and self esteem
- Creating Freedom of Choice | Each resident has the opportunity to decide what to do and when to do it
- Protect Privacy | Commitment to each resident's personal dignity and privacy
- Independence | Encourages a resident's right to self-reliance in all possible ways
- Family and Friends Involvement | Participation and involvement of family and friends is welcomed and encouraged