Caring for the elderly is a special privilege. We understand that every resident is unique with varying needs that require different solutions. Caring at its Best means we focus on every detail so that we can personalize our service to exceed the expectations of each resident and their family.
Our attention to detail is directed to every aspect of our operation. It begins with the design and size of the building and continues with the services we provide, the staff we employ, and most importantly, the residents who choose to live at Heritage. Caring at its Best is a tradition at Heritage Assisted Living.
The size of our facility is truly fundamental to Caring at its Best. We have intentionally limited the building to a single story with 24 suites. Our size provides opportunities for socializing and developing friendships, yet is not so large that residents get lost in the crowd.
With a smaller number of residents, our staff has more personal time with each resident allowing them to know and appreciate each other better. Our size also provides the flexibility to accommodate special requests; such as a daughter baking cookies or planting flowers with her mother. We are hopeful that residents will continue to experience life's most treasured moments while living at Heritage.
An excellent staff is another important factor in providing Caring at its Best. Compassion and empathy are the highest priorities for prospective employees. The importance of respecting and maintaining each resident's dignity is emphasized during training. Many of our staff has been caring for our residents for 5 to 10 years. This experience provides consistency which leads to better care, a trusting relationship and greater resident satisfaction. Staff schedules allow extra time to spend with each resident beyond just attending to their basic needs.
Your freedom to come and go is similar to being at home or in a private apartment. Heritage provides services for a wide range of needs. We have residents who continue to drive and keep their personal vehicles available for daily errands. Others find it easier to only go out with friends or family. Either way, each person is free to come and go as they please.
With decades of combined experience in health-care for seniors, we have found that more personalized care can be provided in a smaller, more intimate facility. Only when the resident, their family, our staff and management work together, can we provide Caring at its Best - treating others as we would choose to be treated.
We provide a full array of services designed to meet the needs of each resident.
- Food Service - Three delicious meals served daily, plus snacks and beverages.
- 24-Hour Personal Assistance - Staff will assist with dressing, bathing and grooming as needed.
- Housekeeping - Provided weekly. Residents remain independent by performing day-to-day tasks with assistance as needed.
- Laundry - Laundering of personal clothes and linens is provided weekly.
- Utilities - All utilities supplied. Telephone and cable TV are individually contracted directly with respective companies.
- Medications - Monitoring of medications with pharmacy delivery available.
- Activities and programs - Socialization and physical exercise encouraged through planned activities.
- Transportation - Coordinated for medical appointments.
- Maintenance - Building, grounds, and equipment maintained without worry to residents.
- Special Therapies - Physical, occupational, and speech therapies coordinated through outside providers.
- Beauty Shop - Services available, for a reasonable fee, on a weekly basis at on-site beauty shop.