Windsor Gardens Assisted Living is a nice assisted living community in Knoxville, Tennessee. It is within fetching Knox County which is part of the Volunteer State.
Let us treat you like royalty. We are dedicated to providing the most home-like senior living in Knoxville. Located near Powell and Fountain City, Windsor Gardens Assisted Living has been owned and managed by Knoxville natives for over 20 years. Our personal commitment at Windsor Gardens is to provide you or your loved one with the same care, compassion, and respect we want for our own family. That is why we are dedicated to maintaining both the independence and dignity of our senior residents.
Windsor Gardens Assisted Living is locally owned and operated by individuals who have deep roots in the Knoxville and Powell communities. This local ownership provides us the flexibility to adapt to specific needs that corporate-owned senior communities do not possess.
We have worked diligently to create an atmosphere in which seniors can live independently in a quality home-like environment. Our beautifully decorated single-level structure offers senior adults the comfort and convenience of home, as well as safety and peace of mind. Our professional senior care staff is on duty 24-hours a day and is dedicated to providing the same compassion, care, and respect that we would wish for our own family.
Windsor Gardens is an assisted living community designed for seniors who need some level of assistance to experience an enriched and fulfilled life. Our community offers senior adults personalized assistance with healthcare in a quality residential setting.
- Complete single level structure
- Three apartment sizes with private handicapped-accessible bathrooms
- Kitchenette with microwave, and refrigerator in each apartment
- Pre-Wired cable television and telephone outlets
- All Utilities included except telephone, cable television and Internet
- Emergency Call Cords in each bedroom and bathroom
- Individual climate control rooms
- Private Dining Room
- Security and fire protection
- Exterior and Interior maintenance service
- Three Meals provided plus an evening snack
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Beauty & Barber Shop on site
- Therapy spa bath
- Transportation for medical appointments
A Windsor Gardens Assisted Living professional will consult with your family member to complete an assessment to determine the appropriate level of care for the resident. Windsor Gardens offers three levels of senior care.
Level 1 Senior Care
- Mostly Independent
- Three gourmet meals and evening snack
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Individual climate controlled room
- All other amenities included
Level 2 Senior Care
- Some Assistance Needed
- All amenities of Level 1
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Verbal reminders of meals and activities
- Administration of medication
- Nightly wellbeing checks
- Occasional reality orientations
Level 3 Senior Care
- Comprehensive Care
- All amenities of Levels 1 & 2
- Total assistance with bathing and dressing
- Escort service to and from meals and activities
- Assistance with manageable incontinence
- Daily spot housekeeping and trash pickup
- Administration of medication and special needs
- Extra linens and laundry service
Respite care, or short term care, is a chance for someone to rest, recover, and rejuvenate. Most commonly respite care is taken by people who have had surgery or other medical treatment and need a place to recover. However, another use is when caregivers need to take a break from providing because they are sick, need to travel or other temporary reasons.