Tender Care Home for Adults - George Finger
Arlington, TX - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE GREAT AMENITIES GREAT LOCATIONS Tender Care Home for Adults is a Texas licensed facility that provides an affordable alternative environment of care, by delivering the highest quality: professional services in a peaceful residential neighborhood clode by The Parks Mall and USMD Hospital at Arlington. We allow your loved ones to live with the love, dignity and respect they deserve. Our safe secure residential homes are located in quiet suburban neighborhoods. Our highly trained caregivers maintain a standard of excellence and individualized care, unmatched by any other type of facility. This uncompromising commitment teach resident’s quality of life has allowed Tender Care Home to become one of the best Home for your loved ones in Arlington, TX.
Because we understand the importance of sending your loved ones ta place filled with love, dignity, and respect, our services are designed to make Tender Care Home for Adults the place where they can surely call home.
The mission of Tender Care Home for Adults in Arligton TX is to provide superior care in a safe, loving, and beautiful dwelling. We would like to be the ideal place for individuals seeking an alternative to large-scale institutional for a more worthwhile investment for your beloved.
When presented with the option to move your loved one to Our home for adults, we understand the many necessary considerable factors to ensure your loved one is accommodated with exceptional care. We are here to provide you with that place of care and assurance.
Tender Care Home for Adults is designed to provide our patients with a comfortable environment, evoking joy as their levels of independence and self-expression are enhanced.
Our care services include:
- Twenty-Four Hour, seven days a week, reliable care and supervision by Home Health Aide
- Quiet and secure family style living
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Nutritious Home cooked meals along with snacks
- Laundry Service
- Hair and Nail care available
- Ease of accessibility for friends and family members
- Daily housekeeping
Skilled Nursing (RNs & LVNs)
- Wound and Respiratory Care
- Disease Management
- Monthly evaluations by medical professionals as needed
Personal Care Services (Home Health Aid)
Home Health Aides are available to provide assistance with basic activities of daily living.
- Can help with Bathing
- Personal Hygiene
- Dress Up
- Meal Preparation
- Light House keeping
- Running errands and outings
Services Provided Upon Request
- Physical Therapy
- Help for patients with functional limitations to rehabilitate at home.
- Speech Therapy
- Services help the patients who lost the ability to speak or swallow
- Medical Social Services
- Social services help clients identify their specific social needs, and make recommendations for community resources
- Neighborhood walks, engaging clients with their neighbors
- Movie Night
- Bible Studies
We provide safe and favorable amenities that will have your loved ones feeling at home in no time.
- Private Bedrooms in a beautifully furnished residential home
- Well-planned balanced meals
- Promotes independence
- Coordinated onsite visits by nurses and other medical professionals as needed
- Planned activities to encourage individual and group participation like: movies music games, cookouts, outings and shopping
- Cable provided in all rooms
- Seven day, 24 hour supervision by a live-in caregiver designed to maximize the continuity of care
- Structured to meet the need of all age groups
- Costs less than a private room in a nursing home