Sunrise on Hillcrest
Dallas, TX - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
The team at Sunrise on Hillcrest in Dallas offers residents years of experience and the highest quality of personalized senior care. Our compassionate and caring team embodies Sunrise’s commitment to care excellence and the highest standards.
At Sunrise, we recognize the importance of a healthy diet. All of the meals served at Sunrise on Hillcrest are prepared from scratch using local, fresh ingredients.
Our convenient location makes for fun outings to nearby shopping and dining at Galleria and Northpark Malls. We help make life more joyous for all residents, and we always look forward to meeting new residents and families to join our Sunrise family.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care , coordination of hospice care and short-term stays
- Located in North Dallas ,
- Central to all major highways and near Park Cities, Richardson, Plano and East Dallas
- Near Galleria and Northpark Malls, Medical City, Texas Health Dallas and Baylor
- Convenient to Watermark Community Church, Temple Shalom, Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church and St. Rita’s
- On-site walking paths and outdoor entertainment areas