West Fork Village Senior Living is a great place to call “home.” Our Irving, Texas Independent and Assisted Living community will welcome your family like they are our own. We approach each day with the desire to create a Person-centered environment that is engaging and fun!
Every day we create a person-centered environment that is engaging and fun! By combining exceptional care and services combined with inviting amenities, Residents enjoy the comforts of home and a host of conveniences that lead to a worry-free lifestyle.
Independent Living is an ideal housing option for senior looking for maintenance-free living looking for maintenance-free living. Relieved from the burdens of homeownership, Residents of our Independent Living community are free to pursue their interests and enjoy each day as active or as relaxed as they choose. We take care of the little things so you have time to enjoy informal social gatherings with friends and family, and participate in daily life-enrichment activities. If you’ve dreamed of spending your retirement traveling, we make that easy to do. Lock the door to your spacious apartment or villa and let us keep an eye on things while you are gone.
Here are a few of the services and amenities you’ll enjoy in our Irving, Texas Independent Living community:
- Open floor plans including some with balconies
- Fully-equipped kitchens in each Independent Living villa
- Convenient kitchenette in each Independent Living apartment
- Well-balanced, delicious meals served in our beautifully-appointed dining room
- Housekeeping, laundry, and concierge services
- A wide range of vibrant activities and events each day
- Senior-friendly fitness programs
- Transportation for scheduled outings and individual appointments
- On-site beauty/barber shop for Residents
When a senior loved one needs assistance to remain independent, families often search for a senior housing option that can help. The journey to find an assisted living community that cares for an aging loved one like family can be long and arduous. We understand that trusting someone else with the well-being of a senior isn’t easy.
At West Fork Village in Irving, Texas, this awareness is what guides our work each day.
We encourage families to think of our Assisted Living community as an extension of the care they provide. We encourage families to work collaboratively with our team to create a Resident Plan that helps your loved one enjoy their best quality of life. Each Resident Plan emphasizes hobbies, interests, abilities, and fitness goals.
Assisted Living Residents enjoy a multitude of amenities and services that promote independence and engagement:
- 24-hour on-site Care Team to assist with personal care
- Assistance with toileting and continence care, if needed
- Medication management and pharmacy coordination
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Healthy meals served restaurant style in our gracious dining room
- Convenient kitchenette in every apartment
- Assorted daily enrichment activities and community events