Spring Creek Senior Living, Plano, Texas offers the very best supportive and empowering assisted living available for you or your loved one. Our team of specialists deliver personalized support as well as amenities, services, and innovative programs for a lifestyle of meaning, engagement, and fulfillment. Every opportunity to live a joyful and purposeful life will be given to you.
Spring Creek assisted living in Plano, TX, means feeling engaged, honored and fulfilled, regardless of physical or emotional challenges. Here, you’ll enjoy freedom from home maintenance and receive personalized assistance that will empower you to live the way you desire.
Whether you’d like a little help with medication management or assistance with daily actions like dressing and personal care, the team at Spring Creek is here for you. This Plano assisted living community includes three floor plans that feature apartment suites with helpful design elements including private baths and convenient walk-in showers that give you a comfortable place to call home.
Our innovative wellness philosophy, SalusTM by Solvere (Latin for “well-being”), offers programs that emphasize the physical, social, intellectual and spiritual components of wellness to help you thrive and achieve your own personal goals. This philosophy permeates every aspect of life at Spring Creek. Customized, one-on-one programs offer meaningful interactions that help you build connections and relationships. From health support to housekeeping, we’re 100% committed to your safety and well-being.
Spring Creek offers an engaging lifestyle to promote connections in our Plano assisted living community. Residents benefit from numerous services, including:
- Concierge services plus medication management and administration
- Weekly housekeeping including laundry and linens
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by Wellness Director
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation to appointments, local attractions and events
- Open floor plan apartment styles
- Anytime restaurant-style dining (7:00 am-7:00 pm) featuring a variety of chef-prepared entrées
- TV room, sunroom, game room and library
- Garden room with views of enclosed courtyard
- Beauty and barber salon
- Pet-friendly environment and nearby dog park
For those living with Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia or other types of memory impairments, Spring Creek is a Plano assisted living community specializing and dedicated to safe, reliable memory care. Our specialized Valeo™ memory care program is focused on celebrating every person’s unique strengths and legacy in an environment that prioritizes dignity and respect. Spring Creek memory care residents and their families have the peace of mind of a supportive community that improves comfort and safety while creating moments of joy every day.
The Valeo wellness philosophy centers on holistic care, maintaining and improving what is commonly referred to as the Four Components of Wellness: physical, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
- Physical: Engaging in self-care through both activity and proper nutrition
- Social: Strengthening and developing existing and new relationships — with both people and pets
- Intellectual: Performing creative, stimulating programs to reignite memories and preserve cognition
- Spiritual: Reserving time to connect with one’s personal beliefs
The Valeo philosophy is integrated into every aspect of our memory care programming. Customized to the individual, Valeo helps you thrive by creating opportunities for meaningful interaction, one-on-one engagement, building relationships and growing connections.