Wyndham Court of Plano welcomes you! Offering quality assisted living and memory care services for older adults in Plano, Texas, we can serve as an extension of the care you provide to your loved one. Our personalized approach to senior care allows each Resident to live every day with purpose and laughter.
Whether a loved one needs assisted living or memory care, they’ll find it at Wyndham Court of Plano. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added conveniences older adults need. Elegant dining rooms, beautiful courtyards, and spacious areas for gathering, you’ll find southern hospitality at its best here.
Assisted living is sometimes described as a senior housing option that combines the best of two worlds—independence and support. Residents enjoy the privacy of having their own apartment, while feeling secure in the knowledge that caregivers are always nearby if needed. It’s an environment that provides Residents with just the right amount of support to remain independent and empowered.
At Wyndham Court of Plano Assisted Living, you will find an abundance of amenities and services:
- 24-hour Personal Care Staff for oversight and emergencies
- Individual Resident Plans to support interests and abilities
- Assistance with medication management
- Housekeeping, laundry, and concierge services
- Transportation for scheduled activities and personal appointments
- Family nights and open houses
- Healthy meals served restaurant style in the gracious dining room
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Outdoor courtyards and covered verandas to enjoy with loved ones
- Wide range of life-enrichment events and activities
- Senior-friendly exercise classes and fitness programs
When someone you love has dementia, finding a safe, loving community is vital. You want a team that recognizes and honors the “life story” of your loved one and wants to learn about their experiences. You’ll find Wyndham Court of Plano to be that place that cares about each Resident.
Our Person-Centered model of care starts with a custom Resident Plan we create for each person. We find ways to nurture and support their mental and physical well-being so they can live their best quality of life.
In our Memory Care neighborhood, you will find home-style care that meets individual needs:
- Dedicated dementia caregivers on-site 24/7 to provide personal attention
- Physical environments that support success for people with memory loss
- Stimulating daily activities and entertainment
- Commitment to protecting each Resident’s dignity and individuality
- Specialized dining program to encourage healthy nutrition
- Medication management services and support
We are especially proud of our Symphony of Life® daily lifestyle experience. It’s a program that provides our entire Staff with the tools and training to know how to joyfully enrich each Resident’s life.