Sunrise of Bellevue
Bellevue, WA - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Located in downtown Bellevue behind Crossroads Shopping Center, Sunrise of Bellevue offers unmatched senior living in Washington . The community is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, which is bordered by a park, community center, shops, restaurants and theaters.
We pride ourselves on our tradition of excellence and compassion in meeting changing care needs in a way that allows residents to maintain their dignity, with Designated Care Managers who create tailored care plans to address each resident’s individual needs. Our registered nurses are on site 16 hours a day; we also offer weekly nurse practitioner visits and family support groups.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
From abundant activities and transportation to Crossroads Shopping Center which includes shopping, dining, movie theaters and a library there is something for everyone! Our residents enjoy delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals each day, which is a part of the Sunrise Signature Dining program. Residents at Sunrise of Bellevue, WA, enjoy the safety and comfort of assisted living with freedom and independence—along with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that care is always available, just as they need it.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care , coordination of hospice care , short-term stays and respite care
- Next to Crossroads Shopping Center, which features restaurants, a movie theater, a library and a variety of shopping destinations
- Close to Overlake Hospital, Evergreen Medical Center, Group Health and Swedish of Seattle and Issaquah
- Offering an in-house physician and on-site Occupational and Physical Therapist
- Across from a park featuring walking trails and a golf course
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL