Sunrise of Edmonds
Edmonds, WA - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Sunrise of Edmonds is the epitome of safe, warm and inviting senior living, with a team that genuinely enjoys what they do and treats each resident with respect and dignity. Our top-quality assisted living in Edmonds, WA , starts with a beautifully maintained exterior, including walking paths, gardens, beautiful landscaping and a covered veranda.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Residents also enjoy outings to the beach, shopping and galleries. Within the community, residents and their families enjoy the comfort of our long-tenured team members who are truly invested in every aspect of Sunrise of Edmonds, from Designated Care Managers to those responsible for the culinary offerings of the Sunrise Signature Dining program. With touches like fresh flowers and a community dog and cat, Sunrise of Edmonds is a home that puts seniors and their families at ease, each and every day.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care , coordination of hospice care and short-term stays
- Situated in the quaint town of Edmonds on Puget Sound, near the Washington State Ferry Terminal and close to Amtrak for day trips to Portland and Vancouver
- Located 20 minutes north of Seattle on Edmonds Way (Route 104), just three minutes from Interstate 5
- Close to Edmond’s Beach, galleries, boutiques, shopping destinations and more!
- Near Swedish Medical Center, with easy access to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and the University of Washington Hospital in North Seattle
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL