Countryside Assisted Living is a wonderful assisted living community in Huntsville, Arkansas. It is within dynamic Madison County which is part of the Natural State.
Countryside is locally owned and operated. We take pride in providing an easy and peaceful transition for our residents. We have 40 apartments within the facility that offers a number of unique accomadations to fit your lifestyle. All of our units are designed with privacy and independence in mind. Each apartment has a private bath with cable and telephone connections. Each apartment is ready for each individuals decorating taste. You can bring your own furniture or we may furnish it for you. Our residents also can enjoy our attractive dining and day rooms.
Assisted Living is an alternative to a nursing home. Lots of times residents that are in nursing homes do not need to be there and would do great in an assisted living environment. Each resident receives a personal assessment upon move in to determine the level of care needed. These are also done periodically. We provide daily assistance with licensed 24 hour staff. These services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living(personal care such as bathing, dressing, eating, and tolieting
- Assistance with Locomotion and Transferring
- Therapeutic, Social, and Recreational Activities
- Medication Oversight and Administration as permitted under state law
- All Meals and Snacks
- Diabetic Management
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Nursing Services
- Daily bed making with trash removal
- Nightly Status Checks
- Medical Supervision
- Wireless Emergency Call System
- All Utilities Paid along with Cable T.V. service
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Arrangements for Transportation
- Scheduled in house Salon Services
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.