Guardian Senior Homes - Madison is a pleasing assisted living community in Costa Mesa, California. It is within sublime Orange County which is part of the Golden State.
Born from the need to provide the best care possible for our own aging father, Guardian Senior Homes now offers 24-hour care and assistance for seniors in a warm, safe and loving home environment. Our caring staff is available around the clock to help you with all aspects of daily living including grooming, bathing, eating, exercising, medication management and socialization. All of our residents receive with care and compassion:
- Monitoring of physical and mental changes, assistance with medications, refills and doctors’ appointments.
- Fresh, nutritious, chef designed meals and snacks for all special diets.
- Specialized activities to strengthen not just the body, but the mind, spirit, self-reliance, independence, and mobility.
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services.
- Emergency preparedness and drills practiced regularly.
- Compassionate caregivers who are screened, FBI-checked, and fully trained.
Our well-trained and exceptionally caring staff will provide you with 24-hour care and personal assistance with daily activities including:
- Mobility & Movement
- Restroom assistance
- Getting in and out of bed
Seniors often are prescribed dozens of medications. You can be sure your medications will be administered appropriately and in a timely manner each and every day. Our caregivers are routinely trained on medication assistance and management so you can have peace of mind.
- Medication refill & reorder assistance
- Doctors and dentists appointments scheduling
- At-home podiatrist & dentist appointments
- Transportation arrangements
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Weight gain/loss monitoring
- Mental and physical changes monitoring
- All caregivers are First Aid certified
- Hospice & dementia waivers
Our fresh, healthy meals and snacks are specially designed by a trained chef to provide seniors with appropriate nutrition for all special diets.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Healthy mid-morning and afternoon snacks
- Bedside tray service for ill & bedridden residents
- Emergency food supply on-site
Your mental and physical well-being is extremely important to us. That’s why we’ve created specialized activities for seniors to strengthen not just your body, but your mind, spirit, self-reliance, independence, and mobility. We offer group and individual activities daily and encourage every resident to participate. We believe fun and laughter is the key to health and happiness.
- Movement & exercise
- Group outings
- Group games and activities
- Special birthday and holiday celebrations
- Individual hobbies and activities
Imagine never having to lift another finger to keep your house clean, your clothes laundered, your plants watered, your fridge stocked, or your utility bills paid. We include all of those services so you can just concentrate on living life.
We are licensed by the California Department of Social Services and have taken all measures to make sure your health, safety and happiness is our number one priority!