Orange Hill Elderly Care is an energetic assisted living community in Orange, California. It is within remarkable Orange County which is part of the Golden State.
Orange Elderly Care Home’s Commitment to the highest quality service and personalized care includes:
- The warmth and personal comfort of beautiful home-like environments.
- Comfortable and suitable bedroom furniture.
- Three delicious and nutritionally balanced meals, including individualized diets, if prescribed by a doctor.
- Medication management, monitoring for side effects, and effectiveness of treatment prescribed.
- Continuous care, supervision, and observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, eating, continence, transferring from bed or chair, and other personal needs.
- House-visiting doctors, podiatrist, and hair stylist.
- Great activities programs featuring daily exercises, cards and board games, bingo, arts & crafts, pet therapy and visits from community entertainers to fit a variety of our residents needs.
- A staff to resident ratio of 1:3.
- All rooms are private with separate quarters for live-in caregivers and both facilities have Dementia and Hospice waivers.
- All rooms are equipped with a call system for residents’ needs day or night. We have 24 hour awake staff.