Independent Living at Azalea Estates is designed for seniors who are able to live independently but want the security of added care when needed in the future. We do the maintenance, yard work and prepare home-cooked meals. You’ll feel at home and get to do the things you really want to do, but without the daily chores.
Independent living at our Azalea Estates provides camaraderie and community. Spend your time engaging with new and old friends and/or family, gardening, exercising, volunteering, learning or participating in our many daily activities — on campus or off. You’re free to come and go as you please.
Independent living at Azalea Estates of Fayetteville is what successful aging is all about. It’s the perfect choice for anyone looking for more freedom and who wants to spend time in an engaging, vibrant community with like-minded people.
Our single-story community has no stairs, is situated on more than eight beautifully landscaped acres and offers numerous services and amenities to choose from with no extra fees. You can enjoy:
- Security in a protected and watchful atmosphere
- Social and cultural activities and events
- Regularly scheduled wellness and exercise programs
- Charming outdoor garden and walking areas
- Daily, nutritious, chef-prepared meals
- A full service beauty salon and barbershop
- Regular housekeeping, laundry and home maintenance services
- Comfortable surroundings that feel like home when entertaining family and friends
- Senior-friendly transportation to get to doctor visits or do errands, Monday-Friday
- A pet-friendly environment
- Easy payment options: All home expenses are paid in one convenient monthly check that includes all utilities, basic cable and wireless internet services
Leave the planning and logistics to us we offer the comfort and convenience to our residents. We invite organizations from choirs to theatrical performers to civic organizations to hold activities and meetings in our spacious common areas. We plan and treat our residents to outings and events of interest nearby and into the greater Atlanta area.
- Structured on one level – no elevators or stairs.
- Complete building WiFi with cable TV accessible in rooms
- Wellness Center, 3,000 square feet for individual and group exercise programs conducted by our personal, experienced licensed fitness trainer.
- Indoor heated, saltwater aerobic pool.
- On-site library and computer room.
- Large enclosed screened in porch overlooking courtyard
- Beauty and barbershop.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Private dining areas for parties and special occasions.
- Outdoors walking paths, blooming gardens and a resident communal garden for seasonal planting of favorite vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Courtesy transportation for shopping, errands and local doctors visits
- Small pets are welcome.