Cedar Crest Estate is an exquisite assisted living community in Silver Lake, Minnesota. It is within picturesque McLeod County which is part of the North Star State.
At Cedar Crest Estate, we provide a home for the elderly while meeting the individual needs of our residents for over 35 years.
At Cedar Crest Estate, we provide all levels of assisted living, including memory care, which is provided in our private apartment suites. We have a unique and reliable approach when it comes to taking care of the needs of the elderly.
All levels of assisted living, including memory care, can be provided in any of our private apartment suites. Cedar Crest Estate is licensed as an assisted living, comprehensive home care provider. Our registered nurse does an initial and ongoing comprehensive healthcare assessment. Health services are based on your assessment and can be adjusted as your needs change.
We offer 24-hour supervision and continuous care by our dedicated trained medical staff. At Cedar Crest, we can care for residents that only need help with a few daily living tasks to those who require complete assistance. Respite also stays available, along with hospice.
Cedar Crest is licensed as a comprehensive home care provider. In most cases, you will not need a nursing home. Cedar Crest is capable of caring for residents with various physical and behavioral needs.
At Cedar Crest Estate, our team of professionals is capable of caring for residents with various physical and behavioral needs. We provide 24-hour supervision and assistance with the help of our trained and licensed medical staff.
Our health and wellness teams work hard to ensure the needs of our residents are met. Our caregivers are passionate, caring individuals with great personalities, and they are trained to provide the best service available, all with a healthy dose of patience, support, and humor. So, once you move in, you can bet that life will get more comfortable, relaxing, and fun.
Our trained care team consists of certified nurses’ aides, home health aides, trained medication aides, and licensed nurses. A licensed nurse is in the building or on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
At Cedar Crest Estate, we can accommodate each resident in their personal living space.
You do not have to move to another location within our community if your physical dependencies increase.
The private suite you move into is the same one you will stay in, even if your care level increases or your financial situation changes. We provide all our residents with a private apartment suite regardless of your financial situation.
At Cedar Crest Estate, we believe purpose and joy should be part of your everyday. We have set the standard of reaching beyond basic physical needs to embrace each resident's very unique and individual personalities.
By building meaningful relationships with our residents, we get to know each of them and their individual need for socialization, spiritual life, and connection.
Health Services and Community Amenities
- Initial comprehensive healthcare assessment by a Registered Nurse
- On-site, ongoing medical follow-ups every 90 days to assess physical, social and emotional needs
- 24-hour supervision by trained medical staff
- All acts of daily living monitored
- Three meals and two snacks served daily in our full-service dining rooms
- One whirlpool bath weekly with staff assistance
- Monitoring for any required toileting needs
- Licensed nurse on duty or on-call 24 hours, seven days a week
- Minimal personal care services with dressing and grooming (up to 15 minutes daily)
- Medication management by trained medical staff (1-10 meds and/or treatments daily)
- Medication distribution (1 time per 24 hours)
- Secure Alzheimer's or dementia neighborhood and 24-hour supervision assistance
- Outdoor secured courtyard garden
- Private apartment suite, including a private bathroom, kitchenette, and a small refrigerator
- Social, recreational exercise, spiritual and wellness activities and outings
- Outdoor walking path along the lakeshore and year-round lake pier
- Housekeeping daily and weekly, including trash remove every shift and bed made daily
- Linen laundry services daily and weekly
- Beauty/Barber Shop and Wellness Spa
- Activity Directors and Community Coordinator
- Maintenance-free living
- All Utilities – excluding telephone
- Cable TV and wireless internet