Meadowlark Assisted Living is an inviting assisted living community in Columbus, Montana. It is within remarkable Stillwater County which is part of the Treasure State.
In the heart of Columbus, Meadowlark Assisted Living has been providing assisted living services for over 13 years. Located within an easy drive to Billings, Meadowlark offers a small town feel with access to a wide variety of services. The town serves as the seat of Stillwater County and has a population of 1,893.
Meadowlark has 19 units, with efficiency apartments and one bedroom apartments in various sizes and configurations. Recently Meadowlark added four retirement home living apartments. These are approximately half the price of assisted living and perfect for more independent seniors that don’t need assisted living services.
Some of the services available at Caslen Living Centers
- 24 Hour staff coverage
- Medication assistance
- Personal assistance such as grooming, bathing, dressing, bathroom assistance, shaving, shampoo and hair care
- Mail delivery
- Laundry service
- Emergency call system to staff
- Three homemade meals each day with snacks
- Personal reminders for appointments
- Scheduled activities and social events
- Cable or satellite TV (varies by location)