BeeHive Homes of Clovis features a small, family-style living environment that allows residents to comfortably transition from independent care. Our caring staff provides residents assistance with those daily activities that require a little extra help.
BeeHive Homes offers smaller homes with up to 16 rooms for a more comfortable home-like atmosphere and plenty of privacy for our residents. We have family-style living with a large open dining room and living room so our residents can have plenty of enjoy contact with other residents and our caregivers.
BeeHive Homes of Clovis takes pride in the cleanliness of its facility and the professionalism and attentiveness of our staff. Our residents enjoy the following amenities:
- Private room (furnished or unfurnished) with individual three-quarter bathroom; room size accommodates an individual or a couple
- Pendent emergency call system
- Cable TV access(requires a cable-ready set)
- Private telephone jack or use of house phone
- Inviting large living room, dining area, kitchen, patio, porch, and convenient bathing area
- Home-cooked meals
- Linen, laundry, and daily housekeeping services
- 24-hour care and assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, and other activities of daily living
- Medication administration and assistance
- Individualized and group daily activities
- Excellent resident to staff ratios to ensure personalized care
- Trained staff, including dementia care
- Both Senior Assisted Living homes and Alzheimer s/Dementia Secured Assisted Living homes, for cognitively impaired residents
- Electronic security in Alzheimer s/Dementia Secured Assisted Living homes and enclosed yards and patios
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.