BeeHive Homes of Portales offers a small, family-style living scenario that allows residents to make a comfortable transition from independent living to the assisted living environment. Our caring staff offers residents assistance with those daily activities that require a little extra help.
BeeHive Homes of Portales is a beautiful 12 bedroom Assisted Living Facility dedicated to providing the very best in care, love and respect that EVERY senior citizen deserves in their advanced age.
BeeHive Homes by design are smaller homes to provide a more comfortable home-like atmosphere for our residents while maintaining their need for privacy and independence. Our low staff-to-resident ratio assures each resident receives the individual care they need--and want. We have family-style living with a large open dining room and living room giving our residents plenty of contact with other residents and our caregivers. We are truly the next best thing to home!
BeeHive Homes of Portales takes great pride in its facilities, staff, and residents. Our facility is exceptionally clean and well maintained to consistently provide a welcoming and nurturing environment. Our staff caregivers is hand-picked to assure they are not only qualified from a skill level but hold values and standards that support our mission and core values; they are well trained and represent BeeHive Homes professionally and ethically. As a result, our residents are happy and can truly call their BeeHive Homes home.
BeeHive Homes of Portales assisting living residents enjoy:
- Family home environment
- Private rooms (furnished or unfurnished) with individual three-quarter bathroom; large room accommodates an individual or a couple
- Pendent emergency call system
- Cable TV access (requires cable-ready set)
- Private telephone jack or use of house phone
- Inviting large living room, dining area, kitchen, patio, porch, and convenient bathing area
- Home-cooked meals
- Linen, laundry, and daily housekeeping services
- 24-hour care and assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, and other activities of daily living
- Medication administration and assistance
- Individualized and group daily activities
- Excellent resident-to-staff ratios to ensure personalized care
- Trained staff, including dementia care
- Both senior assisted living homes and Alzheimer s/dementia secured assisted living homes for cognitively impaired residents
- Electronic security in Alzheimer s/dementia secured assisted living homes and enclosed yards and patios
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.