Manchester Place Care Homes - Queens Ferry
Dallas, TX - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
Manchester Place Care Homes - Queens Ferry is a magnificent assisted living community in Dallas, Texas. It is within delightful Dallas County which is part of the Lone Star State.
If you are searching in the Dallas area for assisted living with the comfort of a home environment, Manchester Care Homes is the answer. We have treated our residents like family since our doors opened in 2009 and we focus solely on providing our residents the care, comfort, and attention they need to thrive.
No one wants to live in an institution: Our personalized care homes are designed like actual houses so residents feel comfortable and safe while in familiar, home-like surroundings. We feature newly constructed homes that are light and bright. All residents in our homes enjoy large private suites with attached ADA-compliant bathrooms. We go above and beyond to provide the best possible care, companionship, and stewardship in the most comfortable environment so our residents, along with their families, are completely satisfied.
When you discover that you or a loved one cannot live without frequent assistance, it may be time to consider assisted living. You or your loved one may not want to live in a traditional institutional nursing home facility, which is why we at Manchester Care Homes have created such inviting residential care home. Our residential care homes allow us to provide top quality care in a home-like environment which helps our residents to feel more comfortable and secure. We custom build homes that are designed specifically around caring for and housing seniors. Manchester is operated by our (local) owners who ensure that we provide compassionate, individual care for each resident.
At Manchester Place Care Homes, we understand how difficult it can be to find the perfect assisted living environment for your loved one. We focus on providing assistance, activities, and socialization so that all of our residents receive the individual care they require to remain comfortable at all times. Our experienced and compassionate team is trained and prepared to care for those who suffer from a wide range of physical challenges, as well as dementia and Alzheimers.
Personalized Assisted Living Care Homes
- Concierge doctor/Registered Nurse on staff
- 3 daily, delicious home-cooked meals cooked from scratch
- Snacks customized for residents
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping/laundry services
- All utilities included
- Cable TV included
- In-room HDTVs provided
- Large bedroom en-suites
- Private ADA compliant bathrooms in each suite
- Roll-in showers and roll-up sinks
- Assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assistance with mobility
- 4 to 1 resident to staff ratio 24/7/365
- 24 hour "always awake" staff on site
- Hourly bed and room checks
- Incontinence care
- Daily monitoring of weight and blood pressure
The Manchester Difference:
- Residential luxury care; not institutional
- Privately and locally owned and operated
- Safe, secure and familiar home-like environment
- Our custom homes are warm, inviting and purpose built
- We have 4 to 1 (or better) staff-to-resident ratios 24/7/365
- Personalized care plans for each resident designed by our Director of Nursing and RN
- Our owners ARE the operators - not a huge corporation - so you know exactly who is in charge
- Nutritionally balance, chef-prepared home cooked meals
- Our staff are full-time W-2 employees, NOT contractors
- We pay 85% of our staff's health insurance premiums