The Estates at Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie, TX - Assisted Living, Nursing Home
Community size: Large (26-100)
The American Religious Town Hall Meeting, Inc. is a nationally recognized non-profit corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Founded in 1952 as a cooperative venture between Catholic, Protestant, and Jewish religious leaders. The Town Hall offers discussion and exploration of differing religious and socio-moral viewpoints through the medium of television. Town Hall has expanded their services to offer excellent health care and secure assisted living. The Estates Senior Residence is an important part of this nationwide program.
It is this concept of human understanding and cooperation between people of various persuasions that makes the Estates at Grand Prairie a place where men and women feel welcome regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, or religion. Our purpose is to provide a fulfilling quality of life and respectful environment for senior adults who need assistance with the activities of daily living. A cheerful and caring setting encourages and supports the well-being, dignity and independence.
- 24-hour assistance and security.
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room.
- Medication supervision.
- Weekly light housekeeping.
- Weekly change and laundering of bed linens and towels.
- All utilities paid except telephone and cable.
- Individual Heat and Air.
- Kitchenette in every unit.
- Emergency call light.
- Smoke detectors in every unit.
- Sprinkler System throughout.
- Two bedroom units available.
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and shopping centers.
- No-charge laundry facilities for personal use.
- Beauty/Barber shop.
- Chapel – nondenominational services.
- Lighted Resident and Guest parking.
- Conveniently located near medical facilities.
- Cultural and social activities.