PBH Residential Care Homes is a resplendent assisted living community in Grand Prairie, Texas. It is within storied Dallas County which is part of the Lone Star State.
PBH Residential Care Homes is a locally owned, licensed small-B fully renovated assisted living private home community accommodating a small number of residents. PBH provides beautiful, safe and modern aging-in-place living quarters where elderly residents can retain their dignity as they live comfortably with 24/7/365 assistance from credentialed caregivers.
With the numerous choices of senior care, we know selecting the perfect aging-in-place location is a daunting and heavy-hearted task. PBH RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES hopes to make that decision easier by providing seniors a real 'home' that is neither too big nor too small, and offers the superior care you would expect from a large assisted living facility and individualized personalization you would expect from a private in-home caregiver service.
Retaining Dignity — Protecting our residents’ dignity is our top priority.
- Kind and respectful personal assistance with all ADLs (Activities for Daily Living)
- Private and Semi-private bedrooms with differing bathroom accommodations
- Individual personal attention and care
- Encourage independence for better physical and emotional health, while respectfully giving
- each resident the supportive help they need.
Superior Care — Our staff goes above and beyond for our residents.
- Licensed small-B aging-in-place assisted living residential private care home
- Family home environment countering loneliness and depression
- Credentialed and professional care 24 / 7 / 365 with “always awake” staff
- Certified AL Manager; RN Director supervision; access to Doctor who makes house calls
- Personalized service plan for each resident
- Monitoring of weight and blood pressure
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and mobility
- Regular outreach and care consultations with residents’ families
- Medication Management Services available
- Incontinent Care Services available
- Daily Activities / Exercise Programs
- Maximum ratio of 1:6 staff to resident (most times smaller ratio)
Excellent Safety — Our residents can remain comfortable and secure 24/7/365.
- Portable medical alert system for residents to wear or carry
- Sophisticated home security monitoring system 24/7/365
- Electronic monitoring in common areas
- Centrally located and minutes away from major area hospitals
- Easily accessible to major streets and surrounding highways for commuting
- Fenced and gated grounds that provide added security and privacy
Senior Home Customization in Design and Construction — Our bright, cheerful and beautifully appointed decor fosters a family-like environment.
- Construction and design completed exclusively by PBH Construction and award-winning designer
- and Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) Jeffrey Green
- Architecturally-pleasing designs, bright colors and stylistic furnishings
- Fully renovated, wheelchair accessible, expanded doorways, spacious common areas, large bathrooms,
- anti-glare flooring, curtains on closets instead of cumbersome doors
- Special attention to walkways, driveways and surrounding grounds for easier mobility throughout the grounds
Excellent Home Amenities — Our residents will be proud to call PBH their 'Home.'
- Private and semi-private rooms equipped with a flat screen television with basic cable
- Nutritionally sound and delicious meals, as well as easily accessible snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Family style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Maintained and manicured grounds perfect for outdoor reading, socializing, exercising and gardening
- Smoke-free environment
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets
Ongoing Social Activities — We know that staying active is vital to healthy senior living.
- Regularly scheduled social activities, such as game time, movie time, salon day, manicure parties, music, crafts and exercise routines
Real Community Involvement — Our residents are also neighbors and citizens of their community.
- Local neighbors supportive of PBH RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES in their neighborhood
- The City of Grand Prairie has asked to use PBH RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES as a model of excellence for setting the
- standards for other potential care homes under their purview.
- Inspirational and religious support through scheduled visits from local church and volunteer groups