The Family's Choice - Blue Bonnet is an engaging assisted living community in Richardson, Texas. It is within enjoyable Collin County which is part of the Lone Star State.
“Assisted living” is a combination of housing and healthcare services individualized for each of our residents.
Assisted living care promotes independence and dignity. Residential care homes also provide the benefits of socialization and lifestyle that community living provides.
Our staff, available 24/7, is here to help residents with such activities as bathing, dressing, and medication assistance. We provide housekeeping, dining services, and even social activities.
In Texas, assisted living facilities are regulated by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS). Buildings must comply with local building codes and fire safety regulations.
All of our homes accepting residents today are fully licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.
At The Family’s Choice, we believe selecting a personal care home for your-self or for a loved one comes down to one simple concept: care!
- We care about our residents’ health, their comfort, dignity, nutritional needs and life enjoyment. Our philosophy of providing excellent care is exhibited in everything we do
- We care enough to provide our residents with the finest homelike settings; our homes are beautiful, comfortable, private, and secure.
- We care enough to provide planned nutritional meals.
- We have an Activity Director that provides recreational & educational needs.
- Physical Therapist visits for fun and exercise to music
- Private rooms – some w/private baths when available.
- Shared rooms when available
- Beautiful manicured backyards w/sitting areas.
- Cable TV at no charge
- Medication Management
- Assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and mobility
- Assisting with special diets
- Communicating with physicians concerning health issues
- Coordinating services from home health agencies such as physical therapy and skilled nursing
- Assisting diabetic residents, including monitoring blood glucose and administering insulin
- Assisting memory-impaired residents by offering meal and activity reminders
- Monitoring vital signs
- Caring for hospice residents
- Personal laundry & housekeeping
- Trained Caregivers 24/7.
- House Call Doctors available
- Assist with ADL’s
- Hair dresser and hair washing stations
- Professionally maintained exterior landscaping
- State-of-the-art fire safety alarm system in all our homes
- Access to health care and medical services catering to specific needs.
- 24-hour emergency call systems for each resident.
- Three meals/day. Snacks in-between.
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, and walking as needed.
- Resident Care Plan assessment and coordination with Physicians
- Mobile Dentist & ENT Doctor available
- Physical Therapy/OT available through Home Health
- Regular visits by House Call Doctor
- RN on call 24/7
- Home Health Services
- Hospice Services available
Services Available for an Additional Fee
- Medical supplies
- physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Beautician/Barber services includes manicure and pedicure