A Caring Home With Friends is an angelic assisted living community in Carrollton, Texas. It is within sublime Dallas County which is part of the Lone Star State.
Our residents are family. They are mainly independent seniors that need assistance with daily living activities and medication administration. Yes, we do accept residents that have alzheimer's / dementia if we are able to provide the level of care needed but we are not a Certified Alzheimer's Facility as defined by Texas Health & Human Services. Our residents want to live in an environment that maximizes and promotes their autonomy, dignity, privacy and safety. They enjoy being a part of a community and interacting with various community members. They are the heart of our home.
A Caring Home With Friends, a Cedars Village Senior Care Community is perfect for older adults who value their independence, but need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transportation, medication reminders or administration, other hygiene needs, meal assistance and other household chores such as laundry and cleaning. We are here to serve YOU!
We call it “care that’s always there”. Both you and your family can rest assured that you will always have assistance available and that you are in a safe, nurturing environment. Providing assistance with everyday needs and companionship is a moment away.
Our goal is to promote your independence in a safe, supportive and productive environment.
We know what it takes to provide excellent senior care. There are no shortcuts, there are no excuses. We do it and we do it RIGHT. Everyday.
Our experienced and highly trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to both patients and their families. Our goal is to help our residents live happy and fulfilling lives.
We design activities and events throughout the year and encourage our residents to participate as much as possible. We know reading the paper or a book, watching TV, taking a nap or simply relaxing may be preferred. We won't push you but we will encourage you!
We strive to ensure each resident is provided with opportunities to engage and build lasting relationships with caregivers, care team and other community members.
We are guided by our core values and inspired by our residents, families, care team, partners and most importantly, our parents who taught us that service to others is the highest privilege, honor and rewarding experience. We understand that advocating for our residents is as much our responsibility as it is yours.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to partner with you in your or your loved one's care!
- Regular wellness meetings to ensure appropriateness of the Individualized Service Plan based on changing needs of the Resident.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, laundry and housekeeping, meal preparation and transportation.
- Medication supervision, management and administration.
- 3 nutritious home-cooked meals served daily. Nutrition center including snacks available around the clock.
- Personal Laundry and linen service. Full service housekeeping services and house maintenance.
- Arrangement for in-house (or transportation to) medical and dental appointments or personal shopping.
- Programs and activities for daily physical fitness; creative, social, learning and spiritual opportunities.
- All utilities included, and every bedroom includes cable programs & Wireless Internet Access.
- Other services, as applicable.