Garland Serenity Home operates a elderly care facility, dedicated to providing a comfortable, friendly and family environment to our residents. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible care with a 3 to 1 resident to caregiver ratio.
Garland Serenity Home is nestled in a peaceful and quiet lake suburb of Garland, Texas. We provide service mainly to the frail, active elderly, and those with cognitive impairments. Residents are supervised and assisted by experienced, loving and caring staff. Personalized care plans are designed for respective residents, identifying their capabilities and weakness, making sure the right level of care and support is obtained.
Our Mission is to provide 24/7 facility care and supervisory personal care to the elderly and disabled utilizing specialized approaches that enhance Dignity and Autonomy.
Our Philosophy is that no matter who you are or what your background is, you deserve to have the highest level of quality care. That is why we are dedicated to each and every resident as though we were caring for our own family.
We serve residents throughout the DFW area and you can count on our commitment to their well-being:
- Compassionate and helpful staff members
- Careful caregiver screening and selection process
- Personalized resident assistance plans
- We take pride in mastering the care giving services. Our family of caregivers is trained in First Aid and Emergency response situations. Also all our employees are fingerprinted based on background checks through both FBI and state criminal databases presenting a complete criminal profile of the job applicant, making sure they have no criminal record. Our staff is trained in Alzheimer's & Dementia, health care, safety security & respect for resident’s rights and dignity.
- We work with caregivers who stand out from the rest. Our goal is to give people the long- or short-term help they need to live above and beyond expectations, despite any disabilities. When you work with our organization, you are giving someone the gift of safety and support.
Personal Care Services Include
- Professional Manicure, Pedicure & Hair cut, with Styling, is complimentary once every 6 weeks.
- Home-Like Environment with Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Cable Television
- 24 hour Doctor on call
- 24-hour Care Attendants Provide Personal Care to Meet the Needs of the Residents
- 24-hour Chaplaincy service available
- Housekeeping Services
- Fire Alarm, Fume & Gas Alarm
- 3 Chef Style Cooked Meals & Snacks served Daily and Special Diets as ordered by the Physician
- Personal Individualized Care with Bathing, Shaving & Dressing
- Assistance with Incontinence (overactive bladder & bowel contents)
- Laundry/Linen Services
- Medication Assistance
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Dementia Care
- Diabetes (Special Diet)
- Medication Management
- Hospice Care
- Short & Long Term Stay
- Single & Shared Rooms
- Pharmacy Delivery
- More details available in Admissions Application
Activity Programs Include:
- Basic Exercises
- Range of Motion
- Stimulation of Mental Awareness
- Social interaction upon request
- Current Events
- Games & Crafts
- Birthday Celebrations
- 24 Hour Care & Supervision
- Special Events