Sunrise of Plano
Plano, TX - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
With a strong, tenured leadership team, Sunrise of Plano is a warm, welcoming environment located within a thriving, family-oriented city. We understand the complexities of leaving one’s home and moving to another. Many of our assisted living residents have moved to Plano, TX to be near their families, and come from all over the country. That’s why we have an active welcome committee with resident volunteers eager to get our new residents adjusted to life at Sunrise of Plano.
Our Dining Services team enjoys creating delicious, healthy, home-style meals. The dining room is always full when he prepares his famous Chicago-style pizza.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Sunrise of Plano’s caring, professional staff is exceptionally trained, and our outstanding activities team encourages resident involvement in planning a dynamic activities calendar . A resident favorite is balloon volleyball which encourages exercise and lots of laughs. Our convenient location makes for fun outings to the Shops of Willow Bend, movie theaters, museums and centers for the arts. It’s no wonder visitors to Sunrise of Plano frequently comment on the energy of our senior living community, and offer testimony about their great experiences.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Beauty Salon On-Site
- Pet Friendly
- Wi-Fi Access throughout the entire community
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering independent living , assisted living , memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, the coordination of hospice care , short-term respite stays .
- Conveniently located in central Plano
- Easy access to the North Dallas Tollway, George Bush Turnpike, Highway 121 and Central Expressway
- Top-rated medical care is located within two miles: Baylor Heart Hospital of Plano, Baylor Regional Medical Center, Medical Center of Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Conveniently located near the Shops of Willow Bend, movie theaters, dining destinations, the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, museums, the Plano Symphony and entertainment centers for the arts